If you are experiencing difficulties when trying to play/view the Livestream, we recommend trying the following:
Livestream Event pages work on most major browsers on Windows and macOS. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari when viewing Livestream from your computer. It's best to update your browser whenever possible.
If you are having trouble viewing a live event on Livestream, it's possible the producer is sending the stream at a bitrate higher than your connection can handle. Check your download speed here
We also recommend clearing your browser's cache and ensuring your browser is updated to the most recent version.
Live video streamed to Live-stream is viewable on most iOS and Android mobile browsers.
Open the browser on your mobile device. You can either CLICK THIS LINK and use the search tool to find an event you are looking for or type in the full URL of the event you are looking for if you know it.
When you arrive at the event page, click the play button on the player in the browser to open the live player. The same applies to any event whose live player is embedded on a different website.
To watch an event on Livestream, please ensure you have the following:
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, Microsoft Edge, **Internet Explorer 11
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome, Safari (iOS)
- Adobe Flash Player: Adobe (Not required for Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection here.